The Makerspace is growing, it has been a slow process, but it’s come a long way from the three or four people sitting and chatting in the Brewery Tap. We now have our own venue and with it an opportunity to create something great, something we can be proud of, something Ipswich can be proud of. What do we create though?
Well, that’s not down to me, Ipswich Makerspace is a not for proffit organisation to serve you, the community. Like all things, you get out what you put in.
So what can you do to help?
- Come and meet us on Thursday 14th April, we will be having informal discussions on how we want to develop the space.
- Join us for our working party on Saturday 16th April at Grimwade Street. We have a few essential jobs that need doing. See our wiki for details. Working party jobs
- Got some spare kit sitting around that we could find useful, why not donate it. For a list of specific kit we are after see our wiki Required kit list
- Join us at a meeting, we would love to meet you, see what you are up to and maybe help you achieve your next project.
- We’d also love to hear what you want from the Makerspace, so have a think and let us know.